One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
When words fail, music speaks.
Music is the strongest form of magic.
If you go to Google and type in “Quotes about music” you’ll see a million more of such quotes but there’s no denying the fact that no matter how ‘deep’ is any such quote, it will always fail to capture the ‘depth’ of good music. Music is that accomplice who washes away the pain of a broken heart, who lulls you to sleep on your lonely nights, who wakes up every morning and keeps the promise of working out with you and who takes you back to a thousand memories with a single touch of its lyrics.
Here’s a list of 15 songs that will give you some major feels-
1. Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
2. Closing Time- Semisonic
3. I hate you I love you- Gnash ft. Olivia O’Brien
4. Moving On- Kodaline
5. Let Her Go- Passenger
6. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
7. The Call- Regina Spektor
8. Hallelujah- Pentatonix
9. Fix You- Coldplay
10. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T’s
11. Until You Were Gone- Chainsmokers, Tritonal ft. Emily Warren
12. How To Save A Life- The Fray
13. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
14. Daylight- Maroon 5
15. Waiting for Superman- Daughtry
Now when those lonely nights come knocking at your door (we all know they do during the holidays which is such a depressing time of the year gosh!), keep these songs handy along with some tissues, order-in Chinese food and loads of ice-cream and chocolates!
By Tanishka Goel